Monday, June 16, 2008

Passed Inspection!

A Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR) Officer stopped by Saturday morning and looked over the mews. Everything checked out so my paperwork is off to the Feds. Hopefully I'll be a licensed falconer again within the next month or so. Moral of the story: Once you've jumped through all the hoops once put all your paperwork in a lockbox in a safe place so you don't have to do it again!

Now all I have to do is wait for the fall. Only 81 days until trapping season...but who's counting? :-)

2 comments:

snafu918 said...

Rather than the lock-box method I scan them in and save them to my Gmail account. It's very helpful. I had to have a friend watch my bird and I forgot to leave her a copy of the 3-186 so after I dropped off the bird I went home and emailed her a copy! This method is SOOO worth the trouble.

Isaac said...

Excellent suggestion! In fact, most of the stuff I've been collecting to prove past experience is already scanned in so it follows that I should've thought of that already! Thanks for the reminder!