Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WANTED: HAWK TO CHASE BUNNIES! 鷹が欲しい!

Look at this! Just look! This is in the parking lot of a computer store, similar scenes are 200 yards from my door. They're EVERYWHERE! I really need to figure this license thing out!

見てよ!こう何ウサギがいます。これは市内の店の駐車場,同じようにアパートの周りにいる。今日アパートから200メールのところにウサギを7匹見ました。鷹狩免許くれ!!!




And in the meantime, the hawks are everywhere as well. Spotted this Cooper's just a few hundred yards down a walking path near my apartment.

毎日鷹も見ています。アパートの近くの散歩者道からこのクーパを見つけました。

2 comments:

Reid Farmer said...

I hear what you're saying on the rabbits. We are on 4.5 acres down here and have cottontails all over it. It's such a wet year there has been a bumper crop.

Had a pair of red-tails nest just south of me and they had one fledgling make it. We see the three of them hanging out by Bayou Gulch most days.

Isaac Nichols アイザック ニコルス said...

I see six or seven every morning right out in front of my apartment. It must be a high cycle or something. And me without a bird...:-(